HOME > Football
Romano: Chelsea is interested in Fermin, Barcelona does not think he will leave the team & the player has not applied for a transfer
1:25pm, 30 August 2025【Football】
August 30 Transfer expert Romano revealed that Fermin is on Chelsea's signing list, but Barcelona does not think the players will leave.
Romano said: "Chelsea appreciates Fermin, who is on Chelsea's signing list. They understand this situation, but there are still many players who are also considering it. There is no official offer yet, and Barcelona does not think Fermin will leave, and they feel that the players will not ask for a transfer. So far, the players have not said 'let me leave the team'."
There are only a few days left in the transfer period this summer, and Chelsea needs to introduce an offensive midfielder. Previously, their other target, Xavi Simmons, has transferred to Tottenham, and Chelsea may not be able to sign Felmin next.
source:Tỷ số bóng đáRelated Posts
- Austrian roster: Alaba leads, Sabize, Lemel, Anau, and Dansor are selected
- Real Madrid double stars Mbappe and Vinicius are in a crisis of self-confidence
- Stop saving money and paying interest Bayern, take Rodrigo and let us return to the era of flying together
- 6/23 Sports Lottery Recommended: Paris Saint-Germain Atletico Madrid Porto Miami International 4 strings 1
- Famous paintings of the Club World Cup: Watch the bench with an umbrella and finally go back to the locker room to watch TV
- Paris fans provoke Archelby, the latter retorted: I don t like being teased, I really will beat you up
- Even if the "pot-making maker" Ranieri has all kinds of magic, it is difficult to make up for the "black pot" of the Italian national team.
- Connat: Dembele and I are friends, winning the Champions League brings him closer to the Golden Globe
- Crazy Juventus enters the Champions League, waiting for Conte to return, break up with Tudor 1 million?
- Win 19 championships + 2 times elected the best! De Bruyne ended at home, Guardiola burst into tears + blessings from all the celebrities!
Hot Posts
- Austrian roster: Alaba leads, Sabize, Lemel, Anau, and Dansor are selected
- Real Madrid double stars Mbappe and Vinicius are in a crisis of self-confidence
- Stop saving money and paying interest Bayern, take Rodrigo and let us return to the era of flying together
- 6/23 Sports Lottery Recommended: Paris Saint-Germain Atletico Madrid Porto Miami International 4 strings 1
Recommend
I think Rodrigo is expensive, wouldn’t this England international have a serious premium? London striker recommends Arsenal!
World Sports: Simeone transforms new player Préal into a central defender, and he should be worry-free in playing time in the new season
24 goals! The 16-year-old forward prodigy emerged
Where will the coach of the UEFA Champion go? British media reveals that Postkoglu is potential next
British media: Barcelona intends to sign Thomas without signing this summer, players demand for high salaries has become an obstacle to signings
Manchester City s new No. 10, Gralish leaves the team, 21-year-old new aid Serky takes over No. 10, worth 45 million euros
Former Real Madrid star sued FIFA for 56 million yuan! Winning the lawsuit in 10 years, may rewrite the rules of transfer in the world football world
Today’s Saturday Sports Lottery Football Two String One: Meuro Victory VS Auckland FC Braga VS Benfica, Tournament Preview